Waterbox 30Gallon Eden

  • Thread starter Thread starter RaymondL
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RaymondL

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2022
Messages
989
Reaction score
354
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waterbox's Eden series for freshwater 30Gallon tank fits the bill and space for what I've been looking for. Because it's not an All in One, I will need to resort to a hang on back filter. I've always owned AIO tanks, so this is new for me. Seeking out for any advice from reefers here would don't have All in One tanks and so open to feedback on what I should get in terms of filtration system.

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new