Waterbox 35.2 aio rear chamber

calikenzie

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2023
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
napa
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I’m looking for either an STL file or someone willing to print and ship something similar if not exactly like this rear chamber cover shown in the photo. It’d be for a Waterbox 35.2 aio. I’ve had no luck finding one to fit this tank and unfortunately Waterbox doesn’t make one (and the lifted_reef on IG is no longer so I can’t ask ). Any help would be MUCH appreciated!
IMG_1242.jpeg
 
Have you checked inTank aquatics?
 
If you give me measurements and pictures, I can get it modeled for you, and what you want in it.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new