Waterbox 40.1 18x18x18 cube

Item Price
800
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

OGReeferTY

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2020
Messages
196
Reaction score
38
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling my Waterbox 40.1, tank has been running for over 3 years. Included livestock 4 BTA , 5 head Duncan, multiple small colony zoas, frogspawn, candy cane, 5 head bi color hammer, 4 head frammer, single green hammer, 2 large 5 head hairy mushrooms, green devils hand leather, large Kenya tree, toadstool leather, Sunkist bounce mushroom. 2 clowns, 2 green chromis, lawnmower blenny, peppermint shrimp and plenty of other CUC. Equipment is varios 4 water pump with controller, simplicity skimmer, aqua top reactor, auto top off. Hygger wave maker. The light that will be included is an ai prime 16 if wanted.

image.jpg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Will sell all livestock for $350 local pickup! CUC included. Individually priced out it will be over $500. That’s hobbyists prices. Getting ready to move cross country and won’t be able to take them.
 
Price drop $300 for local pickup. Would like to rehome this week before I take to LFS. Moving cross country can’t take them.
 
Where are you located?
 
Mods please close. Sold
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new