Waterbox 45.2 AIO and Sump area Dimensions

hotdrop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking of buying a 45.2 but I have some reservations about the design. It looks like the marine series is the 30.1 AIO with a few sump holes drilled in it but I'm trying to get some exact dimension to figure out what could fit in there, compatibility with existing waterbox 20 media baskets, etc.

I'm looking to run this system with a skimmer and refugium and without those annoying filter socks so I'm trying to figure out what will fit where. Can I stuff a nano skimmer in one of the sock compartments or ever rotate the sump 180 degrees drain into that ATO compartment, remove the glass wall and pump out of what is normally the drain.

Waterbox Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking of buying a 45.2 but I have some reservations about the design. It looks like the marine series is the 30.1 AIO with a few sump holes drilled in it but I'm trying to get some exact dimension to figure out what could fit in there, compatibility with existing waterbox 20 media baskets, etc.

I'm looking to run this system with a skimmer and refugium and without those annoying filter socks so I'm trying to figure out what will fit where. Can I stuff a nano skimmer in one of the sock compartments or ever rotate the sump 180 degrees drain into that ATO compartment, remove the glass wall and pump out of what is normally the drain.

Hey, reach out to [email protected] and they will happily give you all the diagrams of the systems, measurements etc :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 3.2%
Back