Waterbox 50.3 AIO

Beretta

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Upgraded my first tank which is an evo 13.5g to a waterbox 50.3 AIO. Now, I need to l find my sweet spot in the waterbox. Just need a little advice on how to flow the back chambers right & how to run an ATO. I finally got the back chambers down to where the water is flowing and breaking surface with each chamber. I was having issues with PH but once I got the water low enough my PH shot thru the roof, so I know that the water needs to be pretty low in the back chambers. I’m just curious if anyone who has the 50.3 AIO & how you’re running each chambers & your ato setup.

I took a few pics of the nano & my 50.3.
I must say though, my tiny little nano has become an ocean all in its own. I had a couple micro brittle starfish as hitchhiker’s about a year ago and never thought much of them until one day I realized I have arms over every tiny square inch of my evo. I had a scare of finding a chiton on my rock, thinking it was a worm or pest of some sort just to find out their good guys. Also, the limpets are insane. I just wonder how any of these guys are evolving or even being introduced. The last thing I put in my tank were a few sexy shrimp.. the coral I have, has been there for months.. nothing new.. & with each passing week, I find more good CUC! Which I am not complaining about, just more amazed than anything.
But Anyway, went way off track here.. ‍
So, yeah.. waterbox 50.3 AIO.. anyone with the same tank.. just wondering how you work your back chambers.

IMG_9731.jpeg IMG_9729.jpeg IMG_9728.jpeg IMG_9723.jpeg IMG_9655.jpeg IMG_9642.jpeg IMG_9780.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9770.mov
    30.6 MB

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 78 55.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back