Waterbox 6025

Alchameth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone purchased one of these recently (past year or so)? I'm having an issue with the stand and I have been going back and forth with them on this for two weeks and I'm loosing my mind. What the issue is, the divider board under the stand, where the middle hinge is on either side the holes don't line up, the top pre-drilled hole is on the bottom hole on the hinge.

Two weeks ago I was willing to drill holes and move one, even asked them the hole size and what they used as a plug to screw into. That was ignored and they offered to send a replacement panel, 1 week later I got a few pieces but that panel was missing... another email and they send it out, another week later it arrives with the same issue as the one that came in the box.

This may seem petty, but with the price associated with this, I'd expect to not have to deal with something like this.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the WB70.2. WB makes an amazing product, but their customer service leaves a lot to be desired. I am sure you are just dealing with a fluke, albeit 2 flukes. I am sorry bro.

OP
OP
Alchameth

Alchameth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So after 2 weeks later their stance is drill the holes yourself. o_O

Waterbox Claims Department (Waterbox Aquariums)

Sep 16, 2020, 13:12 EDT

Yes I am sorry that this replacement panel has the same issue. We are not the manufacturer of the cabinets so we relay all the information back to them and our warehouse is not able to compare panels to cabinets, etc. Can you move forward with the set up of cabinet and aquarium - we will send the plastic inserts and screws to you so you can proceed with installing those doors. We will give you some amount of compensation for all your troubles. This is not the experience we want for you to have of course.

Daydreamer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What happened in the end? I’m having issues too ‍with my peninsular 4820 cabinet. They sent me a replacement due to a couple of issues (a plastic plug being too far in and wrong colour hole plugs - black instead of white) but with this replacement the holes on the bottom (base) are only on one side - meaning I’m only able to have the opening doors on the right side when I wanted them on the left side

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 40 30.8%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 26.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 47 36.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.8%
Back