Waterbox 70.3 Full setup

Thats rough man. Where in the sump is the ATO positioned? is it in a turbulent place? Trying to get more info. Check the optical sensors for water intrusion and salt creep as well. Hope everything turns out ok.
 
Thank you for your concern I appreciate it :) I am having my friend who is an expert on Neptune and such swing by and take a look, I think I might have goofed when I did my water change last week.
 
Hello all!! This is my third update on the aquarium specializing in livestock. This video was shot for my professors at SHU, so forgive me if I talk numbers and such, and don't mind me picking up my Duncan coral. That is not something I usually do.

 
IMG_2402.jpeg


Here's an update on some of my corals, and how the tank is looking. I have added a few acro frags, and an acan or two. I had some frags die, but nothing too catastrophic. I am now dosing two part daily with my dos system.

IMG_2398.jpeg IMG_2397.jpeg
 
hi ,very nice additions:cool:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new