Waterbox 90 BEST Lighting

OrthoVet05

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2017
Messages
251
Reaction score
140
Location
Ponte Vedra Beach
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey good morning,

I’ll be planning to purchase a Waterbox 90 in November.

Hopefully on a blue sale and was wondering what the OPTIMAL lighting options would be for heavy sps and lps tank.

I’ve searched Radion xr30 vs 2 xr 15s and it sounds like the blending and light distribution would be ideal with 2 15s vs 1 30. Does anyone have any experience? Also would the ai prime 16s be adequate for both lps and sps? Just trying to get opinions for planning…
 
What are the tank dimensions?

Look at
reefi
Reefbreeders
Quanta
Kessil

The best would be ati straton
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new