Waterbox AIO 64.5 - Build Thread

Documenting some photos of growth. Most of everything is growing pretty steadily. I have been battling GHA and finally got that under control using Fluconazole, carbon, and PhosGuard.

I left the PhosGuard in the tank for too long (forgot it was in there) and stripped the tank clean. Double 0's on N03 and P04... Which ultimately lead to a dino outbreak.

I have been dosing Microbacter7, NeoPhos and NeoNitro for a couple days, and that has seemed to help. I 3D printed a version of the UV wand, and bought a light on Amazon. I have been doing that for about a week and have noticed positive results. Can not indefinitely conclude wether or not it was the UV or the supplemental dosing but the combination has surely been working.

I just placed a pretty large order with Corals.com and worldwidecorals.com as well. I will add photos of the new additions next week!
Found your tank thread via the Hydros Automation you started.

Following along now.

Looks like it's been a while since your last update. How is the tank? What's new? What's different?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new