Waterbox AIO Media Basket Refugium

Thank you! Didn't realize this was the 3 sided one you did. I'm debating between this or a refugium, any advice which one is better /less maintenance?Tia!
No advice to give, as I have never ran a refugium.
 
Inside the media basket, vertically.

I know most people have it outside the tank, but my tank's backside is not transparent (I think it's a black material that can be cut and peeled off but my tank is already against the wall and I have no room to do the cut or mount the light).
no I have the 25 gal waterbox and its black no film just go to home depot and get black A.B.S plastic cut to size
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new