Waterbox all-in-one 20g cube build

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vrsache
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Vrsache

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2023
Messages
28
Reaction score
50
Location
chicago suburbs
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
6e15440e-a3ae-4c98-9160-ce0caef15243.jpg
7f8aaf5a-6c20-4dee-86ee-1f7aaf5ac211.jpg
ecb470e2-2654-4f1d-91a7-1152ca8edf8d.jpg
05b75989-f384-4d88-917f-e05494ffe7e8.jpg


Setting up my 2nd reef tank. My WB 230.6 is undergoing major issues with ich so why not start another tank as well 😅
 
👍

And then you can use it as an observation tank when needed.

I love always having two tanks to move stuff in and out as needed.

Did the stand come with it?

What lighting are you going with?
 
👍

And then you can use it as an observation tank when needed.

I love always having two tanks to move stuff in and out as needed.

Did the stand cone with it?

What lighting are you going with?
The stand did not come with. I got the concrete stand from SR aquaristik its local to the chicago area. I plan on using a nicrew hyperreef 100. I have the hyperreef 200 on my other tank and love them. It might be a lot of light for the tank but im still debating on what corals so ill just tune as needed
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new