Waterbox Infinia Sumps

  • Thread starter Thread starter TBone12
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TBone12

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2017
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a reason that they have placed the refugium chamber in front of the skimmer chamber in these sumps?
 
I guess you are the only one questioning why.
Bump
 
Idk why they did that another is why the return goes into a small section that runs along the back of the sump.
I have a waterbox and it is the hardest area to clean all the crap goes back there and you really can't get to it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new