Waterbox Lx 320 ??

kzenoni

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious and wanting some opinions on the waterbox lx 320. Thinking of buying as a gift for my husband. Does anyone have one already and if so would you recommend it? Should we go with the 320 or the next size down? We have a 200 gallon as of now. So not wanting anything smaller than that. Also, how long does it take to order and get shipped? The website doesn’t have the option to buy one yet, that I could tell. Thanks in advance.

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t help with the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if someone can help you

rockdiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont know that tank but the shipping has been a big discussion.
I have the 110.5 and it took 2 months. Others I have read took even longer to get alot longer 3 to 4 months

OP
OP
kzenoni

kzenoni

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh wow. Ok, guess I would need to order way ahead of time or get a different tank. Lol thanks for the info

dank reefer

IG: dankreefer_IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered my Reef LX 270 back in Jan-Early Feb and still haven't gotten it yet. I am in no big hurry to get it, but at the same time its taking it a bit for it to get here.

OP
OP
kzenoni

kzenoni

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered my Reef LX 270 back in Jan-Early Feb and still haven't gotten it yet. I am in no big hurry to get it, but at the same time its taking it a bit for it to get here.
Well I’m glad I didn’t order it and went with a 350 gallon custom made that someone was selling due to moving. Hopefully yours will be worth the wait

Bones06

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would call Waterbox. I got my tank within a week because it was in-stock. Worst case they can give you an ETA.

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious and wanting some opinions on the waterbox lx 320. Thinking of buying as a gift for my husband. Does anyone have one already and if so would you recommend it? Should we go with the 320 or the next size down? We have a 200 gallon as of now. So not wanting anything smaller than that. Also, how long does it take to order and get shipped? The website doesn’t have the option to buy one yet, that I could tell. Thanks in advance.
You definitely win wife of the year award! Your husband is very lucky!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 91 87.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back