Waterbox Peninsula Mini 25 - 10 Month Update

billyjarvo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
4
Location
Kent
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

My WaterBox has now been running 10 months and I’m now looking for some more inspiration/ recommendations for taking it to the next step.
I have a little bit of GHA so have bought an urchin and have been manually removing during water changes. I also have one hammer that is struggling so tried relocating again.
I’m also planning on replenishing the sand bed over the next few weeks

IMG_4590.jpeg

IMG_4595.jpeg
IMG_4602.jpeg

IMG_4609.jpeg
IMG_4607.jpeg
IMG_4606.jpeg
IMG_4605.jpeg
IMG_4604.jpeg
IMG_4615.jpeg
IMG_4616.jpeg
 
I have always like those little peninsula tanks. i once had a fiji cube 18.5 gallon between to a couch and chair was one of my fav. tanks.

I am a big fan of gorgs. in the reef tank I think they add some vertical lines and slight movement and pleasing to the eye.

I have been keeping big tanks the last few years but I miss these types of tanks.
I am thinking about finishing out my basement in to a man cave/fish room and debating on a few smaller tanks or one monster..

anyway keep at it and enjoy the process.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new