Waterbox Peninsula Mini Build

E92C43D6-BD9E-4527-9704-D33E4EB27BAC.jpeg


some of the corals I added.
 
Hi
Nice build so far.
I have setup up the same tank been up for two days.
It is very quiet running a Nero 3 at 50 percent and the same intank for the first chamber. You can barely hear it.
 
tempImageue7xkC.jpg
tempImagew5Wp8Z.jpg


I added the brake out box from Harrys Aquatics and an ambient temperature sensor with the included humidity sensor too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new