• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Waterbox Reef 130.4 - Tank, Sump, Stand (Essex County, NJ)

Item Price
$700
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

helenjc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waterbox Reef 130.4 - Used. Selling due to long distance move. All livestock already sold. Tank was up and running for 3 years. System is in good shape but there are scratches on the glass. Buyer to make all arrangements to remove and transport. Please note that the tank is heavy and will require 3 to 4 people to safely move. Tank is located up half a flight of stairs.

Includes:
- Tank
- Stand
- Sump
- Plumbing
- Filter Cups (x2)

Tank Closed.jpg Tank Open.jpg Bottom.jpg Sump.jpg Display.JPG

Last edited:

behold

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waterbox Reef 130.4 - Used. Selling due to long distance move. All livestock already sold. Tank was up and running for 3 years. System is in good shape but there are scratches on the glass. Buyer to make all arrangements to remove and transport. Please note that the tank is heavy and will require 3 to 4 people to safely move. Tank is located up half a flight of stairs.

Includes:
- Tank
- Stand
- Sump
- Plumbing
- Filter Cups (x2)

Includes:
- Tank
- Stand
- Sump
- Plumbing
- Filter Cups (x2)

behold

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I know it's an older ad but is tank still available ? am local

tlips

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Includes:
- Tank
- Stand
- Sump
- Plumbing
- Filter Cups (x2)

Still available?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 167 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.6%
Back