• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Waterbox Reef 130.4 - Tank, Stand and Sump plus extras (East Windsor, NJ)

Item Price
$1,000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

jugsmctugs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my Waterbox Reef 130.4 system as I am moving into new home and downsizing. Asking $700. Tank was purchased new in December 2018 and has been up and running for five years. Entire system is in great shape. There is a small ~2" vertical scratch on the interior of the front glass panel towards the right but it is not noticeable unless up close and looking for it. Tank is currently in operation and will be broken down around Jan. 21. If you have serious interest, I am happy to schedule a time for you to see it in person prior to breaking it down. Most livestock has been sold and any remaining livestock is not for sale.

*TANK, SUMP AND STAND MUST BE REMOVED BY FEBRUARY 1ST* Buyer must make all arrangements to disassemble (if necessary), remove and transport. Please note that the tank is heavy and will require 3 to 4 people to safely move. Tank is located on first floor of townhome and there are three steps outside leading into front door.

Includes:
- Tank
- Stand
- Sump
- Plumbing
- Filter cups
- Jebao Return Pump (if desired - works fine but should be replaced due to its age)
- DIY mesh lid (may need new mesh/spline)
- Some/all rock currently in tank (if desired)
- Ceramic/filter media currently in sump (if desired)
- Any miscellaneous items you want to take (carbon, GFO, tank additives, frag disks, etc.)

For additional $1,200, will sell entire bundle of items below, which cost over $3,200 new. Includes everything you need to get up and running save for a return pump and thermostat/controller. [NOTE: If tank buyer doesn't buy items below, I will post a separate ad at a later date to sell these items. Please don't post asking if I will sell separately]

- Aquatic Life 36" T5HO Hybrid (will include any extra T5 bulbs I may have on hand)
- Aquatic Life floating cantilever wall mount (pictured behind tank, not in use)
- 2x AI Hydra 32 LED - black (these slot into the T5HO Hybrid)
- 2x Maxspect Gyre XF250 pumps and advanced controller (need to be cleaned)
- Nyos Quantum 160 protein skimmer w/ Avast Reef Swabbie neck cleaner mod (will clean prior to sale)
- Tunze ATO
- 10 gallon clear acrylic ATO reservoir
- Algae Free Scraper
- 2x BRS 300W Titanium Heater (will need to provide your own thermostat/controller)

IMG_0095.jpg IMG_0096.jpg IMG_0097.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
jugsmctugs

jugsmctugs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. Tank still available. Reduced price to $700. Breaking it down this weekend.

OP
OP
jugsmctugs

jugsmctugs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you parting out things such as pumps?
Not parting out right now. Will do a separate post for other equipment after tank is sold. Just focused on getting tank out right now.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%
Back