• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Waterbox Terra 4820

Status
Not open for further replies.

XLReefer525

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Waterbox Terra 4820. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.

Digitalfirex

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For the record, easiest way to filter this would be a canister filter. Intake in one tower and return in the other. Glws, definitely a cool and unique tank.

OP
OP
XLReefer525

XLReefer525

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are right! For me, I want a sump with large refugium for macros both in the sump and in my main display. Rather than drill this tank I've decided to find something better suited for that kind of setup. I would REALLY like to set up this Waterbox as well since it is so unique, but I just can't take on the extra work of two new tanks.

OP
OP
XLReefer525

XLReefer525

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have received a few messages asking if I was firm on the price, so I guess I should have included that. I am NOT firm on the price and will consider offers. There is a Waterbox Frag tank listed that I would really like to buy, but I have to sell this first.

OP
OP
XLReefer525

XLReefer525

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump -

Taking offers or will trade for frag / lagoon tank.

OP
OP
XLReefer525

XLReefer525

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have responded to PM's. My apologies for the delay!! I DO want to get this sold, or trade, I was just traveling.

Each of the black towers you see have intake grates on all three sides at the bottom, and then output holes at the top. The back of the tank has large holes for pumps / access through the glass. I am including a picture of one of them from the rear. You can see the grates at the bottom and one hole on each side up top for output tubing.

The tank has never been used and is in new condition. The pictures I attached to the original listing are where I filled it with water just to see how much it holds. What you see there is a little over 25 gallons.

9FC2220F-9D1F-4E98-8DF2-B7C83106917B.jpeg

OP
OP
XLReefer525

XLReefer525

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Price drop to $1,150

I'd like to get this sold and buy a different tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 42 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back