Waterbox warranty

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As I wait 6 weeks for my 130 I actually went over warranty as the hesitation of delivery is setting in and the closed I get , the more worried I am about it being scratched or silicone issues. I noticed on the site it says
Our warranty will not cover nor imply failures which result from abuse, neglect, customizations, improper installations, shipping damage, alterations or modifications.

I'm quite picky I don't want any scratched on tank or sump lol. Especially $2300 on beautiful glass . I hate waiting and waiting the longer it takes the more my mind goes crazy on what if!

scriptmonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woosah man. Woosah.. I'm in the same boat with my CDA aquarium, they are 4 weeks late.

All that is out of your control so no need to worry about it. What you can worry about is getting the lighting correct for all the pics you will take and posting of it ;)

hart24601

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I assume the warranty doesn't cover shipping due to insurance being placed on the shipment. That is it's the shippers responsibility to pay for those damages.

OP
OP
Michael Gray

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha I know I know but I'm scared I'm in no rush as I got a boatload of equipment to buy . Just hovering waiting for sales ordered jagger 250watt heaters today since they were on clearance. As for lighting on the 130.4 I'm going with dual xr30 g4 pros with diffusers. Thanks to @mnml for the help and spending my money

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 49 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 30 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 7.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back