Waterproof Iphone cases

tinctorus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I am considering purchasing the "lifeproof" waterproof phone case for my Iphone 4, I have to order a new screen for my phone since I knocked it off the top of the refrigerator the ONE day I didnt have my case mate case on and I have really been thinking about how sweet a waterproof case would be
I would like it because it would enable me to take the best possible pictures of my corals underwater since I unfortunately had to sell my SLR along with my waterproof case I had for it since I hadnt worked in a year and needed to pay some bills "luckily I am now working again"

I was at the AT&T store today and they had the "lifeproof" waterproof case today and it was a REALLY nice feeling case, it didnt really add much bulk to the phone, felt super solid and according to all of the reviews I have read online it gets amazing reviews in all catagories and the only downside anyone mentioned was having to use the dedicated headphone jack if you want to listen to music underwater while swimming/snorkeling while using waterproof earbuds

I am just curious if anyone here has this particular case and what your thoughts are on it...FWIW the original case is 69.99 and the "gen 2" case is 79.99, the only difference between Gen 1 and 2 is the fact that the Gen 2 has additional raised rubber bumpers around the side buttons and thats it

Thanks in advance

NewB87

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I to thought about ordering this one for my Verizon 4s, but my iPhone 5 will be here Friday so hoping they will make one soon for it. I also would like to see what ppl think of It!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 70 77.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.6%
Back