Wave makers stay on during feeding mode (Reefbeat app)

PaDDy Killer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2025
Messages
76
Reaction score
47
Location
Santa Clarita, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I cannot figure out how to turn off the redsea 45 wavemakers while the app is in feed mode? The return pump shuts down, the skimmer reduces power but the wavemakers stay on. They are connected to the app, but I am not sure why they don't shut down during the feed cycle. Any help is apricated.
 
Hello all, I cannot figure out how to turn off the redsea 45 wavemakers while the app is in feed mode? The return pump shuts down, the skimmer reduces power but the wavemakers stay on. They are connected to the app, but I am not sure why they don't shut down during the feed cycle. Any help is apricated.
I don't know how to do this, but I leave my wavemakers on when feeding.

Fish need to chase their food IMO. I have no facts, but I believe it is good for them.
 
Little update on this from Redsea-

Thank you for contacting Red Sea with your inquiry. To ensure that the ReefWaves react during feeding mode, go to Home > 3-Dot menu at the top right > Choose "Edit quick actions" > Choose "Feed Time" > Make sure the RSWAVEs are toggled on. Next, go to Home > ReefWaves to make adjustments to your feed time wave pattern and duration. Ensure that you set the duration in minutes and not seconds.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new