Wavemaker for a 20 Gallon

  • Thread starter Thread starter SpenserJH
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SpenserJH

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2025
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Location
Sault Ste Marie
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

I recently filled my 20 gallon innovative marine AIO tank and have everything I need except a wave maker.

I’m looking at options but they are either $500 or $60 which is quite a difference.

Does anyone have suggestions for which would be a good wavemaker that meets in the lower end of the price range? I plan to keep some LPS and soft corals and MAYBE a SPS later down the road.

This is my first post so I apologize if my formatting is off.

Thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new