Wayne Shang's tank still running?

wjgeese

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2011
Messages
223
Reaction score
121
Location
doylestown, pa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know if Wayne's tank is still running? How about some of the other old school refers? I know Steve Weasts crashed a long time ago.
 
Anyone know if Wayne's tank is still running? How about some of the other old school refers? I know Steve Weasts crashed a long time ago.
I don't but just as curious;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new