WD & MattV Rainbow Envy (PE vs. None)

  • Thread starter Thread starter tqui
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tqui

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2010
Messages
432
Reaction score
784
Location
mid-south
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
check out these two colonies.. polyp extended vs retracted

IMG_9701.JPG IMG_9755.JPG IMG_9623.JPG IMG_9770.JPG
 
check out these two colonies.. polyp extended vs retracted

IMG_9701.JPG IMG_9755.JPG IMG_9623.JPG IMG_9770.JPG
Very nice! Do you have any pics under daylight setting instead of blue?
 
man, people who say WD is ugly or overrated or not worth it or "just green", need to have their dayam eyes and mind checked.

How I feel when I read those posts about WD and others:

36EDFFA1-9515-4F9A-A6D6-AD045D451C1E.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new