We need to find a cure.

BlazinNano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,095
Reaction score
1,489
Location
AltamonteSprings, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I prey for everyone who has a family member, loved one, friend, anybody who is fighting breast cancer.

Today I lost a friend to breast cancer she was only in the late 20's. I also found out today the guy I work with everyday, mother was taken off Kemo yesterday. She was taken off Kemo because her doctor told her she can stay on it and be miserable for the next month while it kills her or stop and enjoy what time she has left. Her cancer came back a year ago after being in remission for a year.

It just makes me think of all the women in my life that I would hate to see them have to go through this.

We need to find a cure!!!!!!
 
we raise almost $3,000 today at work.and we're going to march at central park this
sunday for breast cancer!!!
i'm so sorry that you lost a friend.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new