Website Error.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just for your information,

It is possible to navigate to out of date 'deals' pages with incorrect pricing. If you click on the 'Additional 15% off Clearance and Open box' link, then it takes you to the page in the first screenshot. If you click on the 'specials and deals' link (that I have highlighted) then this takes you to a page shown on the second screenshot. You will see from this example that BRS Soda Ash 35lb is shown as being on offer, but it isn't. This could cause people to add it to their cart and not realise that they are being charged full price.

And for other customers, when you add something to your cart, it might be worth checking you are being charged what you think you are. Another thing I have seen is that you select free shipping at the beginning of checkout, and then it magically changes to a paid option as you progress through payment; you sometimes have to re-select free shipping and it re-calculates the (correct) total again.

BRS1.jpg

BRS2.jpg

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. I'm getting this information over to our website team asap so that they can work on a fix.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 104 80.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.7%
Back