Website Live Chat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
@MarineDepot Any insight as to why whenever I try to use the live chat to ask someone a question, it never gets answered? It always just says "Calling Online Representative Online Representative Will Be With You Shortly" but nobody ever answers? Tried a couple times with no success.

Crabs

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
@MarineDepot Any insight as to why whenever I try to use the live chat to ask someone a question, it never gets answered? It always just says "Calling Online Representative Online Representative Will Be With You Shortly" but nobody ever answers? Tried a couple times with no success.

Crabs

Hi Crabs,

Thank you for the heads up! I am experiencing this problem too as well as the developer I sit next to. We are looking into it now. We have alerted the software provider as this occurred on 6/25 as well. If you'd like to call us, we are here! 714-385-0080. Sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi Crabs,

Thank you for the heads up! I am experiencing this problem too as well the developer I sit next to. We are looking into it now. We have alerted the software provider as this occurred on 6/25 as well. If you'd like to call us, we are here! 714-385-0080. Sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime!

Jeff @ Marine Depot
Sounds good thank you :)

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score

That took quite a bit of troubleshooting, actually. But that fix actually fixed some other bugs we were having. We are grateful you alerted us to this. Live Chat should now work for you. You may have to press Ctrl + F5 to refresh your cache. Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you a little thank you in the mail.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Reactions: Fin

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 26.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 33.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 40 30.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back