Website up!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Supreme Reefs

Zoa Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still have to work on a few things here and there on the site but everything is operational and WYSIWYG section has been filled with some awesome corals!

I was going to launch it when it is 100% done but due to all the requests iv been getting i decided to just go ahead with it since the most important part is done.

Ill be putting the final touches on it as we go but if there's any problems or suggestions please do not hesitate to let me know

Please check out the site and dont forget to sign up for the newsletter under the subscriptions page :)

Supreme Reefs | Exquisite Corals for Hobbyists and Collectors

OP
OP
Supreme Reefs

Supreme Reefs

Zoa Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The newsletter button got moved to front page so its easier access now :)

reefsponge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks good. I can't believe that none of the other favia nuts have snagged that rainbow! The closest I've seen to it has been the rain of war and I think this one looks better.

OP
OP
Supreme Reefs

Supreme Reefs

Zoa Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks good. I can't believe that none of the other favia nuts have snagged that rainbow! The closest I've seen to it has been the rain of war and I think this one looks better.

Yeah im very surprised too, the other frag on there sold almost instantly though. That favia looks way better in person, i guess some things that beautiful just cant be captured on camera though :)

reefsponge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah im very surprised too, the other frag on there sold almost instantly though. That favia looks way better in person, i guess some things that beautiful just cant be captured on camera though :)

Yeah, I rushed right in to make that purchase:) and I'm not even a big LPS guy. Looking forward to growing it out.

Rob Top1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice site. Had a problem signing up for the newsletter. Hit the home page link, took me to the next page and my only option is to sign in and manage my account. Hard to manage an acct I want to create. Ill check back in a day or two and sign up.
Oh also if you can allow the shopper to change the items show per page. Some sites you can others not so much. Definitely in the running for some err all of my coral cash

OP
OP
Supreme Reefs

Supreme Reefs

Zoa Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ugh, want that mighty max favia. Maybe after this show I'm prepping for you'll make me an extra special frag. :)
I got you buddy ;)

Nice site. Had a problem signing up for the newsletter. Hit the home page link, took me to the next page and my only option is to sign in and manage my account. Hard to manage an acct I want to create. Ill check back in a day or two and sign up.
Oh also if you can allow the shopper to change the items show per page. Some sites you can others not so much. Definitely in the running for some err all of my coral cash

Ill look into this tonight, i just had a few new accounts just popped up without any trouble. Maybe try just creating the account again?

Yea I missed that favia, but I won't next time it's up

Ill make an announcement once i release the next favia :)

There is still one there! 2 were available 1
left, go,go,go:)

That one just sold this morning, didnt know they would go so fast!

MacKrell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes please do, I got side tracked this am and forgot Abt it. It would look good next to my day glo, rain of war, and top fuel favia;)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 36 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 29 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 131 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 15 6.7%
Back