Weed looking thing growing behind Zoa Frag

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stat32luis
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Stat32luis

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2024
Messages
30
Reaction score
13
Location
Phoenix
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this little white weed looking thing growing behind the Zoa frag. Does anyone know what it could be? Tried taking video hope it is clear enough.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5329.mov
    19.1 MB
I have this little white weed looking thing growing behind the Zoa frag. Does anyone know what it could be? Tried taking video hope it is clear enough.
Hi! I cant see the photo. Can you post a video on youtube ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new