WEEK #4 Enter for a chance to win DIY 2 part + Mag from Aqua Craft!!!!

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aqua Craft and Reef2Reef are proud to announce The Great DIY 2 Part + Mag Give A Way!!!!

AquaCraft Products has offered up not one, not two, not just 3 but [COLOR="#D"]FOUR[/COLOR] "1 kit per winner" 1 gallon DIY 2 part mix PLUS 32oz of Mag shipped to the doors of [COLOR="#D"]FOUR[/COLOR] lucky winners!

733799_504371469619614_740515571_n.jpg

This contest is going to be a bit different than some of the contests on Reef2Reef. I will be picking a winner each week for the next month so you will be able to enter up to 4 times. Please review the list below for each entry requirement.

Week one, from 8 pm pacific std time today 4/3/2013 until 8 pm next Wed 4/10/2013.
Post a 150 character minimum reason why you should win this weeks drawing. You must also visit | AquaCraft Products and post a link to something that you would love to have.
And post reply's in 3 new threads in the Meet and Greet forum, they need to be 50 character minimum.
Meet & Greet Forum

Week two, from 8 pm pacific std time today 4/10/2013 until 8 pm next Wed 4/17/2013.
Browse Reef2Reef and post a link to your favorite show off thread and post a 2 pic minimum response in that thread of a coral or two in your possession.

And post reply's in 3 new threads in the Meet and Greet forum, they need to be 50 character minimum.
Meet & Greet Forum

Week three, from 8 pm pacific std time today 4/17/2013 until 8 pm next Wed 4/24/2013.
Post a pic of something you like from | AquaCraft Products to this thread. And also post a link to your Reef2Reef tank thread and a newly taken full tank shot.

Meet & Greet Forum

Week four, from 8 pm pacific std time today 4/24/2013 until 8 pm next Wed 5/1/2013.
Post 2 new threads in your local club forum here on Reef2Reef. If you don't currently have a local club forum here on Reef2Reef, contact revhtree and get it set up so your club is here with all the other cool kids...

Meet & Greet Forum

2 Part + Mg.
#1 Ca makes 1 gallon of super concentrated calcium.
#2 Alk makes 1 gallon of super concentrated alkalinity.
#3 Mg makes 32 oz. of super concentrated magnesium.
The PERFECT RATIO for this proven DIY kit.
Available at better pet shops world wide & online.

| AquaCraft Products

I'll be drawing the winner via random number generator! If the drawing isn't at 8pm on the nose please don't be alarmed, quite often I am busy with things and I assure you it will be drawn before 10pm on the given drawing date. Be sure to check back then to claim your prize, if it isn't claimed within 3 days I'll do a redraw and so on till it is claimed. Aqua Craft can only ship to the continental US, sorry.​

Last edited:

tidus10

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This would be SO valuable for my tank! REFRACTOMETER LABORATORY STANDARD | AquaCraft Products

I would love to win this prize as it would be really AWESOME. But also i think since i've never used any products like that it would be beneficial for my tank and my learning curve. Being a new 'reefer' has presented a few challenges and starting off with solid products im sure would improve my success rate. So please pick me!

T.W.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DIY Contest/Drawing

In my humble opinion I should win this drawing because my tank is ready for some new additions, namely coral! I actually have been ready for a few weeks, but have not made any purchases because I do not yet have the proper supplies to ensure any coral I buy remain healthy and happy. As much as I want to just go out and buy up a bunch of coral to add color to my tank, I can’t justify doing it without being prepared (I learned quickly in the Military that “A lack of preparation on my part does NOT constitute an emergency on anyone else). The 2 part DIY + Mg package would allow me to have peace of mind when purchasing coral. Now a lot of people might say “but it’s only a 20 gallon Nano, water changes will be enough to resupply Ca and Mg", and I agree with that. I know we could “what If” it to death, but what if for some reason that wasn't enough? What then?
I give myself about $100 a month for livestock. It is in my best interest to put as many tools and fail safes in place as I can. $100 is gone in the blink of an eye.

Here are a couple of links to some items at Aquacraft.net that I would like to get my hands on:
8 Iodide 16 oz. | AquaCraft Products
REFRACTOMETER LABORATORY STANDARD | AquaCraft Products

Last edited:

VB68

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done,,, what I would love to have..... DIY #1 Calcium ? 30 lbs | AquaCraft Products I would like to win this contest because I believe my corals would love the additives. Been wanting to try dosing and what better way to give it a try than with free gift from a sponsor on R2R. Going to have to start dosing soon and would love to give these products a try. Thanks for the contest/giveaway.

Last edited:

Reef4Life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to win 2 part+ MG kit because it would greatly help me save money on supplementing my 45 gallon reef tank and I have a goniopora stokesi (A very hard to keep coral in captivity but for me it is doing great hopefully winning would help much more)that I've had for about two years and MG greatly helps this coral thrive in a reef aquarium it would greatly help me because ill be able to buy other things other than supplements for my tank!!:)
http://www.aquacraft.net/products-2/ this is what I would love to have from aquacraft it would greatly help me because I'm only 16 and I am on a budget so this would help me out alot.:):;);):);):):;);):); Reef4Life all day

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Last edited:
OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Week one winner picked! Please enter now for the week #2 drawing!!!

In my humble opinion I should win this drawing because my tank is ready for some new additions, namely coral! I actually have been ready for a few weeks, but have not made any purchases because I do not yet have the proper supplies to ensure any coral I buy remain healthy and happy. As much as I want to just go out and buy up a bunch of coral to add color to my tank, I can’t justify doing it without being prepared (I learned quickly in the Military that “A lack of preparation on my part does NOT constitute an emergency on anyone else). The 2 part DIY + Mg package would allow me to have peace of mind when purchasing coral. Now a lot of people might say “but it’s only a 20 gallon Nano, water changes will be enough to resupply Ca and Mg", and I agree with that. I know we could “what If” it to death, but what if for some reason that wasn't enough? What then?
I give myself about $100 a month for livestock. It is in my best interest to put as many tools and fail safes in place as I can. $100 is gone in the blink of an eye.

Here are a couple of links to some items at Aquacraft.net that I would like to get my hands on:
8 Iodide 16 oz. | AquaCraft Products
REFRACTOMETER LABORATORY STANDARD | AquaCraft Products

I have a winner! Please contact me via PM within 3 days to claim your prize or I'll have to do a redraw!

T.W.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet!! The last prize I won (not here) was a multi-colored pack of sticky notes:squigglemouth:. But this prize I am excited about because I actually need it and can use it!!

Thanks to Aquacraft Products and Reef2Reef for another great contest and Giveaway!!!! :peace:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is so good of Aquacraft!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 76 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.3%
Back