Weird and Unusual

Lee's Fragtacular Corals

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
341
Reaction score
41
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lets see those weird and unusual things. Here's mine that I captured with a motion sensor camera in the woods next to my house.

1st pic: something in the bottom of the picture:
thingone.jpg

2nd pic the whole anomoly comes into the screen:
thingtwo2.jpg
 
Crows...see it all the time on my trail camera. A couple fly through to trigger the sensor and then the last one gets caught.
 
LOL .i love things like this tho. i've had my own experiences myself since i was a kid. Not fun...
 
In the words of my 13 year old daughter.. "What the Bill?"
 
I wish I had my iPad. I have some really weird trail cam photos. Like a deer running away but for some reason it is 20 feet long. I think it's the cameras. I see people on my farm but it would be impossible. They look like they are floating on water. Like ghosts. It's birds ( I think) but the camera catches them at weird moments.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new