Weird Anemone Home

InCodWeTrust

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2019
Messages
64
Reaction score
29
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My month year old green bubble tip has moved out of his old rock and moved under my coral one algae walk and stayed there for about a week. I’m worried he isn’t getting enough light or flow. I’m probably paranoid but should I worry about it? My anemone in the picture just woke up if you are wondering why it looks like that.
3C57DDA8-FD37-4B48-94D1-19C4D2E472D6.jpeg
 
It will eventually move if it's not happy in that spot. We have several in caves that will stretch out for the light during the day.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new