Weird white thing on GSP

  • Thread starter Thread starter mebo926
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mebo926

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2009
Messages
383
Reaction score
3
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been more observant of my tank since I moved everything over. Well I noticed this big white bulb thing and then a little next to it. The frag is doing great other wise, been noticing more new small polyps. Levels are pretty good, any idea?
1366601535830.jpg


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Never heard of a sea squirt on a coral before.... any other ideas?

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Looks like a sponge..pineapple sponge maybe? I have a ton of them..


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
sponge would be my guess. From the angle its hard to tell if its a pineapple though. From the side, what does the top look like?
 
Top is open like a mouth

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
No not really. I was looking at some old pictures and the tenticles aren't out as much and looks like it was a polyp of the gsp that's turned white.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
So its soft not hard what ever it is lol. Added new LR and moved stuff so checked on it

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Then noticed there is a another one on the backside of the chunk of gsp....hmmmm

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Plus there is feather dusters on it also. I have him up high and also close to flow now that I added more rock

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new