Welcome AdamB to the Hospitality Club

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate @AdamB on receiving the Hospitality Award!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @AdamB you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you, Team R2R!
Thankyou.gif

#Hospitality

AdamB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Didn’t see that coming ! Thank you all for making me feel at home and i really appreciate and enjoy being part of this group and welcoming people like me that signed on here at first and feel welcomed and wanted to be a part of that.
I am not interested in Facebook , Twitter , or any of the other social websites but when I found R2R Ingot hooked by being around reef junkies we are !
I learn something new everyday on this site and that’s what’s its about in being a good ambassador of our trade . !

Thanks again !
Very honored !

AdamB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate @AdamB on receiving the Hospitality Award!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @AdamB you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you, Team R2R!
Thankyou.gif

#Hospitality
Thank you Crabs !

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 101 75.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.2%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back