Welcome back Old Faithful!

  • Thread starter Thread starter bushdoc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bushdoc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2022
Messages
1,571
Reaction score
1,866
Location
Fresno
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never thought I would praise Mobius app, but after taking a bait and buying Apex MXM module ( and using it for 3 days) I quickly reverted back to the devil I know ( it is better).
Anybody having similar experience and feelings?
I keep my MXM in “ forgotten drawer” for now, perhaps I will use it again when( and if) Neptune Systems decide to put some effort into programming it, but for now I enjoy back old Mobius.
 
I still won't praise mobius. But I don't have an apex. All of my ecotech gear (9 devices) is older and I run it all through a reeflink. I'm already buying non ecotech gear when I need powerheads or lights. I use 3 other reef apps and get along fine with them but after trying mobius 3 times I'm done.
 
I still won't praise mobius. But I don't have an apex. All of my ecotech gear (9 devices) is older and I run it all through a reeflink. I'm already buying non ecotech gear when I need powerheads or lights. I use 3 other reef apps and get along fine with them but after trying mobius 3 times I'm done.
I am not sure what all you have but the module in your reeflink can be used in a Wave Engine v2 and it will control the non Mobius MP series pumps. The WE v2 replaces the master pump in a master slave relationship. So all your MP series pump wound need to be linked to it and then controlled as slave pumps. Since you have 9 devices you probably have more that just MP series pumps connected to the reeflink.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new