Welcome to all of you Rocky Mountain Reefers!!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to all of you from the Rocky Mountain Reefers! R2R is happy to host you guys and provide you with your own local reef club forum! Please come in and take a look around. This forum is new, but we hope it won't be long before you guys fill it with all kinds of exciting content for your local club. At R2R, we love local clubs, and we are for you guys!

If you have any questions at all don't hesitate to reach out to us. Team R2R is happy to help in any way that we can.

Daniel
Team R2R

Aldrinlights

Reeth Huthbandry
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. As Daniel mentioned... Welcome!

Please dont forget to join the private group as well. You get a cool Rocky Mountain Reefers badge and can comment in the private forum!

You can do that by following these steps

1) Click on Account on the top navigation bar, A popup menu will appear. On mobile click your account photo for this menu.
2) Click join user groups in the pop up menu.
3) browse down alphabetical to Rocky Mountain Reefers and click join group
4) Explain in the ask box where you are from and click submit!

A moderator will review and approve as soon as possible.

We will be hosting meet ups and events once we get back to normalcy so for now lets build the group out and bring everyone together under one banner!

This group is for everyone in the rocky mountain region. Colorado and beyond. Thank you so much for checking us out!

Looking for active members who enjoy helping other members troubleshoot issues as well as asking your own questions and sharing development and progress on your home systems. Not just topics about the aquarium but also meet new friends and share your stories unrelated to tank life!

Last edited:

Aldrinlights

Reeth Huthbandry
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d like to join!!
Please send a request following the instructions above :)

You can do that by following these steps

1) Click on Account on the top navigation bar, A popup menu will appear. On mobile click your account photo at the top for this menu.
2) Click join user groups in the pop up menu.
3) browse down alphabetical to Rocky Mountain Reefers and click join group
4) Explain in the ask box where you are from and click submit!

Last edited:

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 30 29.4%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 18 17.6%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 27 26.5%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 25 24.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%
Back