Welcome To SB Co-Op

Mikec805

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, are there any reefers still active here? I'm in Goleta, and setting up my 40b after about a 4 year hiatus. Back when Greg had Atlantis and Brandon had Aquatic Designs open. Thanks to AI, they credited my old Hydras for a pair of 32HDs. Got a few upgrades getting delivered next week. New sump, rock, sand, Nero 3's.. should be a fun re-build!

Huenemedoe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, are there any reefers still active here? I'm in Goleta, and setting up my 40b after about a 4 year hiatus. Back when Greg had Atlantis and Brandon had Aquatic Designs open. Thanks to AI, they credited my old Hydras for a pair of 32HDs. Got a few upgrades getting delivered next week. New sump, rock, sand, Nero 3's.. should be a fun re-build!
Hello! Nice to meet you Mike, my name is Ryan. I am excited to hear and see more about your build! Love a good 40b! I have a small shop downtown that is appointment only. If you ever need anything feel free to shoot me a message or give me a call/text. If you google Odd Animal Corals Santa Barbara that is my personal number. Welcome back! :)

We also have a rad little reefing community in town now and everyone in it is super nice and always willing to lend a hand.

Mikec805

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those that haven't heard, there's a new shop in Montecito called Aquatic Jewels. I went to check it out today. Nice fish selection, and some entry level corals, mostly larger colonies maybe from tank break downs, nothing too exotic. Very little dry goods. But overall a cool place. Guy was very friendly and helpful. Definitely going back for some fish.

Huenemedoe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s up guys! I had a huge weekend at the frag show in Santa Ana and Online so I will be restocking on Monday, if there is anything in particular you guys are looking for let me know!

Lots of clams and designer mushrooms available at the moment

Also I have a purple fire fish that needs a new home. He has been in QT for 2 months. Really need the space so first $20 takes him.

Happy reefing everyone!!

Huenemedoe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those that haven't heard, there's a new shop in Montecito called Aquatic Jewels. I went to check it out today. Nice fish selection, and some entry level corals, mostly larger colonies maybe from tank break downs, nothing too exotic. Very little dry goods. But overall a cool place. Guy was very friendly and helpful. Definitely going back for some fish.
Hi Mike! Glad you found Mark and Dotty, they are truly awesome! Next time you get time, I would highly recommend sitting down with Dotty she has been doing fish her whole life and has some awesome stories to share!

kkircher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s up guys! I had a huge weekend at the frag show in Santa Ana and Online so I will be restocking on Monday, if there is anything in particular you guys are looking for let me know!

Lots of clams and designer mushrooms available at the moment

Also I have a purple fire fish that needs a new home. He has been in QT for 2 months. Really need the space so first $20 takes him.

Happy reefing everyone!!
Still got the fire fish? I have plenty of room in my 200g.

ReeferSB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! Soon-to-be SB reefer here, I've kept freshwater for several years but had to break down my last tank before I moved. I'm now taking the dive into saltwater (something I've wanted to do for years) and planning my Nuvo 20 AIO which I'll be setting up next month. Looking forward to sharing it with you all!

I found Odd Critters here on this forum, great to see a legit coral vendor in town. I'd also like to give a shout out to Aquatic Jewels in Montecito, the owners are fantastic and their shop is the best display I've seen of marine and coral. Definitely check them out if you can.

Cheers!

Huenemedoe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome too the party!! Excited to see your build come to life! That is one of my favorite tanks! If you need anything always feel free to reach out.

Huenemedoe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! Soon-to-be SB reefer here, I've kept freshwater for several years but had to break down my last tank before I moved. I'm now taking the dive into saltwater (something I've wanted to do for years) and planning my Nuvo 20 AIO which I'll be setting up next month. Looking forward to sharing it with you all!

I found Odd Critters here on this forum, great to see a legit coral vendor in town. I'd also like to give a shout out to Aquatic Jewels in Montecito, the owners are fantastic and their shop is the best display I've seen of marine and coral. Definitely check them out if you can.

Cheers!
Welcome too the party!! Excited to see your build come to life! That is one of my favorite tanks! Thank you for the shoutout! If you need anything always feel free to reach out

Andrews_aquarium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Cheers!
Welcome!

god

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y’all, not sure if this forum is still active, but i’m located in SB & just got into reefing! Reef2Reef is an amazing resource, and very exciting to know that that the community stretches to local lengths! I have a 5gal pico reef w/ some softies & a couple LPS at the moment— looking forward meeting everyone and seeing y’alls builds

ReeferSB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y’all, not sure if this forum is still active, but i’m located in SB & just got into reefing! Reef2Reef is an amazing resource, and very exciting to know that that the community stretches to local lengths! I have a 5gal pico reef w/ some softies & a couple LPS at the moment— looking forward meeting everyone and seeing y’alls builds
Welcome, God! Let's bring some life back into this thread! Have you checked out some of the local shops? Aquatic Jewels in Montecito and Odd Animals in Goleta are both excellent.

I have a Nuvo 10, looking to start a build thread soon... Looking forward to seeing your build too!

Huenemedoe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s up God! Great name btw ;) Welcome to the thread! This is Ryan from Odd Animal, glad to see you on the reef2reef it is one of the best resources for anything reefing! Super excited to see your build!!

Huenemedoe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome, God! Let's bring some life back into this thread! Have you checked out some of the local shops? Aquatic Jewels in Montecito and Odd Animals in Goleta are both excellent.

I have a Nuvo 10, looking to start a build thread soon... Looking forward to seeing your build too!
Thank you for the kind words!! Makes me so happy to see you guys on here! Happy reefing!!

Huenemedoe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! I am going to try and get the admin for this group so you guys can get your badges. The original admin got booted for posting his phone number and never came back ‍♂️

Back