• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Well Done Reefinny

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

fragman2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received a shipment from Reefinny today from New York (I'm in Seattle). The corals were packed well and he used a heat pack which was really required. (arrival temp was 72 degrees) . The corals were larger than expected and fully colored up. Mike was easy to communicate with and I would buy from him again without hesitation. :)

TinyChocobo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, that's a good distance in winter for them to stay warm. I wonder how warm they were when they shipped out.

Glad you had a good experience!

Reefinny

WYSIWYG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Paul pleasure doing business with you as well I'll look forward to picking up some of your prize gems as well.

Temperature was 79 degrees when the tape went on the box.

bags were sealed then put in an outer bag that was doubled up. styrofoam shipping container with a heat pack.

I was a little concerned with the cross country and time difference, but glad it all worked out.

Thank you again for the feedback!

TinyChocobo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in Indiana but I’ll have to keep you in mind for sure. I’m setting up an 88 Gallon reef when the tank gets here. Should be ready for a coral or two in a month or so I think.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 34.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.9%
Back