• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Well Established Red Sea Aquarium.

Item Price
$1300.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Robbie Blosio

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2023
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
15 Davenport Farm Lane East, Stamford 06903
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am downsizing and need to sell everything. package deal. Only two and one half years old. $1300.00 I am in Stamford CT.

Great deal over $5000 value

53 Gallon Total

Aquarium top tank 42 gallons

Sump tank 11 gallons

RO Reservoir 1.8 gallons.

Ready to go just plug in and go.

Comes will all equipment fish live rock and corals.

Anemones, Corals, Live Rocks, Sand bottom, Mushroom, Torch, Hammer,

Skimmer, Pumps, Heater, Thermostat, Custom made top and light.

1 Cardinal Banggai, 2 Clown fish, 1 Royal Gramma, 2 Damselfish, 1 Diamond Goby, 1 Pistol Shrimp, 2 Hermit Crabs, Snails (cleanup crew) 1 Scallop.

23 5/8 Wide, 22 5/8 Deep 56 inches tall plus light.


IMG_3570.jpg IMG_3571.jpg IMG_3572.jpg IMG_3573.jpg IMG_3574.jpg IMG_3575.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new