Well that didnt work ho

Nor'easter Reefer

I'm so bright, my daddy calls me son!
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2024
Messages
8,115
Reaction score
49,435
Location
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well... one bad luck after another.. title should be "Well that didnt go how I planned." But fat fingers...

So I was going to be responsible and do a water change this afternoon while the toddler was down for a nap, but I plugged my mixing pump and heater into a switched outlet. So now i'm waiting for my water to heat up... while I wait let's hear some stories about similar situations others have done. Maybe I can do those next 🤷‍♂️
 
Last edited:
Hmm... title looks aggressive if your scrolling by and read it how it is..
200.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new