OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks y'all and it was a buyout. Congrats to our members for being the best reefers on the planet!!!

Water Dog

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice acquisition! Been a member of 3reef since 2004 or so. Good to hear you're keeping it alive. Now can you please bring back the original "Be Cool" photo that Matt on the welcome page way back in the day? :D

IMG_0073.JPG

Last edited:

stevo01

R33F!N @DD!CT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3REEF-300x100.png

Just wanted to give our community a heads up that Reef2Reef has purchased www.3Reef.com. We plan on integrating the valuable 3Reef data in our community so none of it is lost and invite all the members, who may not be here already, over here to our community.

The old owner of 3Reef, Matt, is an awesome guy who built a great place over there over the years but another path has led him away from the forum and allowed us to be able to keep the data alive for the future!

Just wanted to let you all know what was going on and celebrate that we're getting bigger. :)

This is pretty exciting Rev!

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is good to hear. Years ago, there was a forum called FishyFrolics back when forums were very new. Before R2R and RC was in infancy iirc. Alot of those old school methodology members went over to 3reef when it was closed. Alot of that data was lost. Makes me very happy to see the data able to remain. I noticed a sharp decline there over the last few years and glad to see it come this way. Next is RC!

Curtswearing

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to be a moderator over at 3Reef. Then Melissa nearly blinded herself with Palytoxin, then her grandma got ill and died, then her mom got ill and almost died many times and she's still not out of the woods. When I returned, most of my moderating capabilities were shaved away (which was completely understandable) and a lot of good friends had apparently departed. I'm hoping that many of them are here now. (I'm Inwall75 over there, but I haven't had that tank in many years).

Back