Wellso coral

fancy_fish101

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
316
Reaction score
83
Location
Jacksonville
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wellso I’ve told it was. Had been slowly moving. I’ve been told it was the conchs moving it or the water flow was. But it been expanding and opening, seems happy. Any idea other idea or if I should be concerned?
IMG_4451.jpeg
 
They do inflate themselves and can move on their own as a heads up.

I’d just let it go where it wants (within reason)

These corals are not strong light lovers either.
 
They do inflate themselves and can move on their own as a heads up.

I’d just let it go where it wants (within reason)

These corals are not strong light lovers either.
I’ve seen some in high light. I’m letting it move. It expanding so not gonna complain
 
Another one to cross off my list... its bad enough nem's do it whenever you get comfortable with where they are at.

Im guessing maybe its more flow related?
They are being picked up by the flow and carried over?

Or have you seen it move against the flow?
 
Another one to cross off my list... its bad enough nem's do it whenever you get comfortable with where they are at.

Im guessing maybe its more flow related?
They are being picked up by the flow and carried over?

Or have you seen it move against the flow?
Not really sure. I think it my conchs moving it more then anything cuz it looks happy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new