Went to UA yesterday

turbois300

Man In Need of Sleep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I must say I really like the Sunday hours!!! The store is in great shape!! They had a ton of cool stuff there and a lot of really nice fish!!! I wish I could have stayed longer and spent more $$$!!! I recommend a trip out there if you haven't been lately.

OP
OP
turbois300

turbois300

Man In Need of Sleep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No pix of the store from me but I do have their site. It doesn't seem to be updated at the moment, but they just went through an ownership change so I think they have been busy with that. They are the nicest of people!!!! Not as much rare stuff as most of these forum guys like, but for us poor locals it's got all we need and then some. They have a bluespot jawfish I'd really like to get tho....... those things are beautiful!! I saw an Acan and Blasto too..... they did have some nice Zoa rocks.... tons of polyps per rock too. I think one of the local "Exotic" coral keepers just got hired there so they may be getting into the high end stuff again soon.

Sorry for the blabbering......... market is down so I'm trying not to look at the moment. :horse:

www.theultimateaquarium.com is the site.

OP
OP
turbois300

turbois300

Man In Need of Sleep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tony. He starts tomorrow from what I understand. He isn't an SPS guy. More LPS and Paly's. He's got some sic stuff in his personal tank!! Nice guy regardless...

Hypertek99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha Well i've been gone for awhile now but i'm getting back in the hobby. I actually sold off a lot of my rare stuff so don't really have that much rare stuff now but i have some nice stuff coming in. I'm setting up a new tank and also a sps tank.

Hypertek99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to be starting a new thread in the members tank forum soon so i'll be putting up pics once i finish my tank and moving everything over to the new tank.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 154 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.2%
Back