Were to get shipping supplies?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JEREMY82
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JEREMY82

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2016
Messages
390
Reaction score
183
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well basically I'm looking for were everyone gets shipping supplies for corals.I'm trying to keep costs minimal so figures a few different ppl may be able to throw out some places then I can find the best deal for shipping supplies. And what shipping company does everyone prefer?
 
68521
 
That sucks... lol were do u get the supplies at?I have never shipped so I'm going to try to get everything going in like a month
 
Dr.s offices,,they get alot of injectable medicines in and they are all shipped in smaller insulated boxes,,perfect sizes for shipping corals,,plus they are cheap to get if you buy quantity..
 
So should I go to dr office and ask them is what your saying?
 
ask your regular doctors office,,they will tell you yes or no I guess ..nothing ventured nothing gained
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new