West Palm Beach or surrounding areas?

w.gurney77

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2014
Messages
245
Reaction score
32
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey is there anyone in West Palm Beach or surrounding areas that has SPS dominant tanks? I'm looking to meet some people in my area to talk and trade with. I'm setting up a 93 cube and am close to getting things wet.

I would like to check out some local tanks and make some new friends!
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1444481765.347007.jpg
 
If you guys haven't checked them out yet or are not members, check out PBMAS. It's a great place to get corals and knowledge, as well as knowledge here.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new