West Tn Frag Swap

SPerry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Updates will be posted at http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=378
image001.jpg

OP
OP
SPerry

SPerry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Raffle Prizes www.gulfaquaria.com gift certificate amount TBA www.Zoanuts.com gift certificate amount TBA Premium Aquatics is donating a $25.00 web certificate www.premiumaquatics.com Kermits: prize TBA ( stayed tuned) And they too will be offering anyone with a Frag Swap hand stamp a 10% discount on anything in the store all weekend. Memfish: is donating a 70 Gallon Deep Sea Aquatics Reef Ready Tank, Stand, and Canopy. And they are also going to offer anyone with a Frag Swap hand stamp a 10% discount on anything in the store all weekend. www.current-usa.com /Donating #1120 Nova Extreme 4x24w T5HO fixture retail value $200. www.premiumcoral.com donated a $99 gift certificate Make Fish Smile a prize with $200 value Doctors Foster and Smith a $25.00 gift certificate www.virginiacoralfarms.com Prize TBA Air Water & Ice 4-$25.00 certificates www.Reef-Nutrition.com 4 bags, each containing 1 each of our products. Each bag will have a $75 value. Club member OneReef is donating a $20 gift certificate from Reef Science Thank you to all the above sponsors for helping our Frag Swap be a success we look forward to seeing lots of you on this day

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Put me down for a table again. Barring any last minute emergency room visits like last year, I'll be there;).

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 194 71.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 20 7.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 50 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.6%
Back