West TX and East NM reefers (Permian Basin)

cowboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I honestly do not know how many people from this area are on R2R. I know with the other groups the do not promote and even shy away from the forums

OP
OP
john.m.cole3

john.m.cole3

cyclOps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why do you think that is. I know why people stay off of RC, but this place is way more constructive and active compared to facebook pages IMO

OP
OP
john.m.cole3

john.m.cole3

cyclOps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NO REEFER LEFT BEHIND and AQUASCAPING WORKSHOP
Feb. 25th @ 6 PM
Copper Caboose on Slide and 50th
No purchases necessary
Ok guys, the "No Reefer Left Behind" program is back!!! We had a great turn out for the last one, so let's make this one even better.
This is how it will work: We're asking for our members to donate a frag if they have extra of anything, it doesn't matter what it is. We'll put all the frags in a tank and let them open up while we do a workshop on aqua escaping using Marco products.

"Marco Rocks was founded in 2006. Spawned out of the belief that our industry needed a responsible "green" alternative to wild collected live rock. We quickly out grew our Mass Location In 2008 we expanded into a Key Largo location and thanks to your overwhelming support we quickly out grew that location also. In 2010 we moved to our current location in Homestead Florida, A fully licensed Florida aquaculture facility on over 5 acres. Now exporting to 7 countries, we produce all of our own rock products and are the largest producer and shipper of aquarium rock in the USA. We hope some of the photos below will give you a feel for a day around the Marco Rocks rock farm. For the 2013-2014 season we have plans to add an underwater location to our "farm" Stay tuned for more pics and updates."

Towards the end, everyone will draw a number then pick what frag they want in numerical order. We highly encourage newer reefers to attend so they can beef up their coral stock. Plus, it's a great way to meet all the people you see online. It'll be lots of fun and we hope to see you all there!

ClintL

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 4.5%

Back