Wet Live Fiji Mud shelf life

Brian W

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2017
Messages
1,376
Reaction score
1,001
Location
Arlington
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased some Live Fiji Mud almost a month ago and ordered too much for my sump size. It came in a bag with some water. My question is how long will the mud stay good? I'm thinking of using one of my phosban reactors and filling it up with the leftover Mud to put it to use.

I've contacted the seller when I received the mud to ask what the shelf life is but I have not heard back from them.

Resized_Resized_20211025_202225.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new