Wet Thumb Frags EXCELLENT

  • Thread starter Thread starter chrome
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chrome

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
Myrtle Beach SC
Just got a nice big healthy order in from Wet Thumb Frags. First time ordering through them and I couldn't be more happier with the items I got!

Excellent communication throughout the process and superb packing.

Awesome work Tina and Dan!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new