We've got little ones!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ruckus16
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ruckus16

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2014
Messages
134
Reaction score
55
Location
springfield mo
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
38638dca365d8906557c2149d30d7f9a.jpg
65817a4494ebe65fc8f035242f295761.jpg
531f6e4e2f6ec47057651a6ef90bdfd6.jpg


I have found 3 so far. I plan on feeding them today and searching for more. Very exciting.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new